Longmen Hotel Shanghai. Hotel Peninsula Jakarta. American Motel
Longmen Hotel Shanghai
- the largest city of China; located in the east on the Pacific; one of the largest ports in the world
- take (someone) against his will for compulsory service, especially on board a ship; "The men were shanghaied after being drugged"
- Force (someone) to join a ship lacking a full crew by drugging them or using other underhanded means
- Shanghai (; Shanghainese: Zanhae ; ) is the most populous city in China and one of the most populous cities in the world. A global city, Shanghai exerts influence over global commerce, finance, culture, art, fashion, research and entertainment.
- Coerce or trick (someone) into a place or position or into doing something
- Longman was a publishing company founded in London, England in 1724. It is now an imprint of Pearson Education.
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
Shanghai - Old & New
Taken from the roof garden of the old general post office building on Suzhou creek, this image shows the contrast between the few remnants of old colonial Shanghai (circa 1920-1940) and the ever changing modern face of Shanghai which is being built on the dreams of it's financial prowess in the world economy.
If you are visiting Shanghai or even live here like me you might not be aware of the general post office on Suzhou creek. There is a roof garden which is open at no cost to the public from 9AM to 5PM each day (including Sunday). The view from here is excellent and well worth making a visit.
DCU Students waiting for rooms in the lobby of the Ya Fan Longmen Hotel in Shanghai DCU (DCU Business School Next Generation Management Trip) (15 June 2010)
hotel in pattaya beach
hotel close to jfk airport
cheap hotel in tel aviv
la creole beach hotel resort
post road inn motel